I have not had anything to post for quite a few weeks. Not because my life has stopped, but because I don’t really know where to start with posting. So rather I am just going to take 30 days (or longer) to post a photo along with a song. My friend Bronte is just finishing up this challenge, I figured now would be a good time to start it.
A photo of myself and 15 facts:
1. I love getting messy. Mud, paint, tree sap. It just makes me happy.
2. I text a lot. But I don’t really like texting at all.
3. Kites picnics and tea make me happy
4. I love theater and want to keep it in my life as much as I can
5. I love singing
6. I love dresses and I love skirts.
7. I like to water color ( Even though I am really bad at it!)
8. I love being young, but I look forward to being old.
9. I like when my little brother sings and thinks I can’t hear him.
10. I like being outside alone. But I love being outside with people.
11. My family doesn’t own a Microwave anymore.
12. I bite my nails, and I don’t care.
13. I love music.
14. When I was little I wanted to be a stand up comedian
15. I like being in the water. But only real water, like rivers, creeks, and rain water. Swimming pools are nasty.
And this goes with my favorite song which would be the same as Bronte’s favorite song. After the Storm by Mumford and Sons.
“And there will come a time, you’ll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.”